Last Updated:13th October 2017 To ensure that yourself and fellow players enjoy their Celestial Gaming experience it is crucial that you follow these server and forum rules and regulations.
Chat Rules While communicating in the public chat, all players are required to follow the chat rules and guidelines. This is to ensure that all players have the opportunity to enjoy their experience.
1. No Swearing or Crude Comments Celestial Gaming is a family friendly server. We do not tolerate swearing or crude comments towards other players and staff members. Punishments: 2 Warnings, 30 Minute Mute, 12 Hour Temporary Ban.
2. Spamming Commands or Chat To ensure the public chat is friendly and manageable, it is forbidden to spam it. This includes spamming commands such as /afk, /nu and /msg. Punishments: 2 Warnings, 30 Minute Mute, 12 Hour Temporary Ban.
3. Advertising Advertising is strictly against the rules and will not be tolerated in the public chat or private messages. Punishments: IP/Permanent Ban.
4. Respect all Players and Staff The public chat is a place for civil conversations. Staff may ask you to change the topic of your conversation, to which you are obliged to do. We do not take harassment or bullying lightly. As we have a friendly community it is important not to provoke other players. If you feel like you cannot be civil with another player you are entitled to use the /ignore command. Punishments 2 Warnings, 30 Minute Mute, 2 Hour Temporary Ban.
5. Inappropriate Links and Messages Celestial Gaming is a family friendly server. It is important that the public chat remains PG-rated at all times. Players must not create discussions that may cause disagreements along with sending hyperlinks in the public chat. Punishments 2 Warnings, 30 Minute Mute, 2 Hour Temporary Ban.
6. Speak English In Main Chat Celestial Gaming is an English based server, the majority of our players can only speak English. If you wish to speak your native language please use the private chat or a MCMMO party. Punishments 2 Warnings, 30 Minute Mute, 2 Hour Temporary Ban.
7. Excessive Use of Caps Lock The use of excessive caps lock is prohibited from the main chat. This can be perceived as aggressive and players may take offensive to it. Punishments 2 Warnings, 30 Minute Mute, 2 Hour Temporary Ban.
Server Rules When communicating in the public chat, all players are required to follow the server rules and guidelines. This is to ensure everyone is treated fairly allowing each player to have the same experience.
1. No Exploiting Bugs and Glitches
Exploiting mistakes found within the server for personal gain is strictly against the rules. If a player happens to come across a mistake on the server they should immediately report it to a member of staff. If possible please report it to the Technical team. If a player fails to report the mistake and chooses to exploit it, they will be punished accordingly.
Punishments Temporary ban (Duration depends on severity).
2. Hacked Clients Hacked clients are strictly against the Celestial Gaming rules. If a player is caught using a hacked client they will be banned permanently with immediate effect. Punishments: IP/Permanent Ban.
3. Modded Clients
At Celestial Gaming, a selection of modded clients is allowed to be used. However, if a player uses a modded client to give themselves an advantage over other players, it will be treated as a hacked client.
List of allowed mods:
- Schematica (With printer allowed).
- JourneyMap (Or other MiniMaps)
- Optifine & FastCraft
- WAILA & JEI
Punishments: IP/Permanent Ban.
4. Claiming Within 100 Blocks of Another Player
To avoid conflict with another player over an area, we encourage players not to claim land within 100 blocks of another claim. However, if you have been granted permission by the other player then you may do so.
Punishments: 2 Warnings, 2 Hour Temporary Ban.
5. No Griefing or Raiding
While playing Celestial Gaming, it is strictly prohibited to grief or raid another players items. This rule stands even when the player is on the trusted list for the claim.
Punishments: 4 Hour - 12 Hour Temporary Ban.
6. Stealing Boss Drops
When helping another player kill an Infernal Mob or Boss (Ender Dragon or Wither), the dropped loot must be given to the player who spawned the boss or the player who found the mob unless said otherwise.
Punishments: 2 Warnings, 2 Hour Temporary Ban.
7. Bypassing Punishments
If you are currently receiving a punishment, you must not log on to Celestial Gaming using an alternative account. If a player is caught doing this their punishment will be escalated to a permanent IP ban. Punishments: Permanent IP Ban
Economy Rules To keep Celestial Gaming fair for all, the server has strict economy guidelines and rules.